Northeast Sales Manager Sev-Rend Careers
Regional Sales Managers will create, build, and manage all aspects of sales/marketing efforts in their targeted area. Develop strong, positive, internal and external customer relationships. Create, build and maintain an active prospect list through Salesforce. Continually utilize CRM tools to create follow-up tasks based on customer calling efforts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Continually grow profitable sales and consistently obtain budgetary targets.
- Establish new business partnerships with potential customers through cold calling, provided leads, networking and referrals.
- Create a pipeline of qualified opportunities and develop written strategies to move the opportunities through the sales cycle to closing.
- Continually establish penetration opportunities within active business to maximize product lines with existing customers.
- Provide accurate and timely price quotations to customers and prospects.
- Daily/Monthly updating and maintaining of CRM systems.
- Participate in annual budgeting process by providing territory sales forecasts and budgeted expenses. Analyze budget monthly for accuracy and forecasting.
- Participate in industry related associations and trade shows. Continually learning about our industry.
- Maintain current AR balance with all territory clients.
- Consistently and positively promote our business through client conversations, social media presentations, trade shows, marketing events etc.…
- Provide communication to company about market information, economic conditions, product suitability, process improvements, new trends, process, and quality improvements.
- Remain active in communicating product testing of any/all new products and launches for profitable success.
- Utilize internet and social media platforms to drive profitable growth, gain new contacts and drive brand recognition.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Demonstrated successful 3+ experience in territory sales or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Continually promote and support a strong, positive team atmosphere and encourage internal and external growth.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and the Sandler Sales Process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A work ethic that includes initiative, ability to work independently, sound judgement, diplomacy and discretion.
- Organizational and business skills with an attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Abide by all covenants within company handbook.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30%-50%
- Ability to work from home office.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation includes a base salary plus a generous commission structure as well as a competitive medical/dental benefits package and 401k.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.