Blown Film Line Operator Sev-Rend Careers
Sev-Rend Corporation, a printing, converting and manufacturing company located in Collinsville, Illinois is looking for an experienced Blown Film Line Operator. The Blown Film Line Operator will operate and maintain a mono-layer blown film line and all auxiliary processes including the extruder, batch blender, scrap reclaim system, chill system, corona treater, in-line slitter and dual rewind system.
- Follow job instructions.
- Set-up all processes.
- Bring the line up and operate within tolerances.
- Troubleshoot processes.
- Perform basic maintenance.
- Inventory controls and audits.
- Weighing raw materials in and finished product out.
- Quality and tolerance checks.
- Work within ERP system.
- Minimize waste while optimizing output.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Ability to work independently
- Basic math
- Computer data entry
- Mechanical aptitude
- Lean manufacturing
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.